Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

INFO: hello friends, today i am sharing nextpost 4.0.4 nulled version for free,

if you like my work and if you want to donate any amt send me via paypal 

paypal info:

info@devilbhai.com

 

 

version 4.0.4 (Patch) – May, 2018
CHANGES:
- FIX: "Minimum aspect ratio must be a floating point number."
- FIX: Stripe "Couldn't create a new plan"

UPDATE INSTRUCTION:
Following files should be updated/uploaded from version 4.0.3:

/app/controllers/InstagramController.php
/app/lib/Payments/Stripe.php

/app/config/common.config.php

 
 

 

enjoy....

visit my nextpost..... https://nextpost.co.in

VERSION: 4.0.4

DEMO LINK: https://nextpost.co.in

DOWNLOAD LINK: 

Nextpost_Instagram_v4.0.4.zip

Nextpost_Modules_4.1.zip

 

 

Version 4.1.1 (Patch) July 03, 2018

# Type Information
1 New - Active Theme selector added to the Site Settings page

Update Instruction
Following files should be updated/uploaded from version 4.1.0:

update: /app/controllers/SettingsController.php
update: /app/helpers/theme.helper.php
update: /app/views/fragments/settings/site.fragment.php

update: /app/locale/ (directory)

update: /app/config/common.config.php

 

download 4.1.1

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10Lc5Z4TYid-4FAjYlEGyRI345lthkpIY

 

Edited by gabbarg
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dimas Dark said:

Is this code safe for using? I'm willing to donate 😃 great job 

100% safe my friends...i am using from long time...with many of my instagram account.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gabbarg said:

100% safe my friends...i am using from long time...with many of my instagram account.

thanks bro do toy have the whole Moduls? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi, thanks for sharing this script.

but I have a problem to log in my account. 

I think this is for new API from Instagram. 

can you help me?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, korosh73 said:

hi, thanks for sharing this script.

but I have a problem to log in my account. 

I think this is for new API from Instagram. 

can you help me?

 

Explain what problem you are facing dear..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, asrarannur said:

hello purchase code?

Brother its completely nulled script, enter anything you want to in purchase code.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gabbarg said:

Explain what problem you are facing dear..?

thanks for reply 

it says me :

"

Please go to instagram.com and pass checkpoint!
 

"

 

but when I click on "this was me" on the Instagram page, and try again, still show me this error. 

and never can log in with any account.

now I think this problem created because of new changes to Instagram API. I want to see this page and comments, this is a similar script and have this problem.

https://codecanyon.net/item/grameasy-instagram-automatic-tool/20292050/comments

 

can you help ? or change the API in the script or something else?

 

thanks a lot

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, i've installed but i stuck on "Add Post". I can't post anything. Could you help please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cjohndoe said:

Hello, i've installed but i stuck on "Add Post". I can't post anything. Could you help please?

Msg me ur login details, i will check it for you....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gabbarg said:

Msg me ur login details, i will check it for you....

same here i'm having the same problem :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, korosh73 said:

thanks for reply 

it says me :

"

Please go to instagram.com and pass checkpoint!
 

"

 

but when I click on "this was me" on the Instagram page, and try again, still show me this error. 

and never can log in with any account.

now I think this problem created because of new changes to Instagram API. I want to see this page and comments, this is a similar script and have this problem.

https://codecanyon.net/item/grameasy-instagram-automatic-tool/20292050/comments

 

can you help ? or change the API in the script or something else?

 

thanks a lot

Even i get the same problem with one of my account later it solved automatically, but I think proxy can solve all the problem like this, but unfortunately i dont know how to use proxy in nextpost, if anyone know that, please share

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gabbarg said:

Even i get the same problem with one of my account later it solved automatically, but I think proxy can solve all the problem like this, but unfortunately i dont know how to use proxy in nextpost, if anyone know that, please share

i don't reloging problem i can't do the autopost that's all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, f.amari said:

i don't reloging problem i can't do the autopost that's all 

Are you unable to upload pic?? Or task scheduler not working?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gabbarg said:

Are you unable to upload pic?? Or task scheduler not working?

no it doesn't work at all :( i can't and know after i appy for SSL the Statistics stopped working 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, f.amari said:

no it doesn't work at all :( i can't and know after i appy for SSL the Statistics stopped working  

 

All those who had stucked at add post, please install nextpost 4.0.3 ..

Then re-upload two file mentioned inchange log above...to upgrade to 4.0.4

Your problem may solved...

Get nextpost 4.0.3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17_m57ZuPKikPzSto2qNAQDmTeg8ALofo/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by gabbarg
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please someone help me I have Nextpost script 4.0.4, and I can not put instagram accounts semre of the error asks to come back later. In Logs error you are saying this but I do not know what it means .............. POST / accounts / new? callback = jQuery31107295573735186285_1528434746838 HTTP / 1.1 "500 5 ............. can anyone help me, I use VPS Centos 7 with Nginx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gabbarg said:

Mesmo eu recebo o mesmo problema com uma das minhas contas depois resolveu automaticamente, mas acho que proxy pode resolver todo o problema assim, mas infelizmente eu não sei como usar proxy no próximo post, se alguém souber disso, por favor compartilhe

I'm having this same problem, what should I do?

Please someone help me I have Nextpost script 4, and I can not put instagram accounts semre of the error asks to come back later. In Logs error you are saying this but I do not know what it means .............. POST / accounts / new? callback = jQuery31107295573735186285_1528434746838 HTTP / 1.1 "500 5 ............. can anyone help me, I use VPS Centos 7 with Nginx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Aidil said:

How to give you rate bruhh? 

thank you bro...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have a problem, in install step, i got the message 

 Unexpected error occured!
how i fix it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey gadberg, are you using this script? how many auto follow request can we sent? with safely? thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi,

Sorry, we couldn't add this account at the moment. Please try again some time later.

i can't login to any account 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, zer0day said:

hey gadberg, are you using this script? how many auto follow request can we sent? with safely? thanks.

I prefer 50 request for hour for follow &

50 for unfollow

30 for like

20 for comments

20 for dm

 

Is the safety.....more than this within an hour would be dangerous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, masoudv said:

hi,

Sorry, we couldn't add this account at the moment. Please try again some time later.

i can't login to any account 😞

Use proxy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 9:26 PM, gabbarg said:

INFO: hello friends, today i am sharing nextpost 4.0.4 nulled version for free,

if you like my work and if you want to donate any amt send me via paypal 

paypal info:

info@devilbhai.com

 

 

version 4.0.4 (Patch) – May, 2018
CHANGES:
- FIX: "Minimum aspect ratio must be a floating point number."
- FIX: Stripe "Couldn't create a new plan"

UPDATE INSTRUCTION:
Following files should be updated/uploaded from version 4.0.3:

/app/controllers/InstagramController.php
/app/lib/Payments/Stripe.php

/app/config/common.config.php

 
 

 

enjoy....

visit my nextpost..... https://nextpost.co.in

VERSION: 4.0.4

DEMO LINK: https://nextpost.co.in

DOWNLOAD LINK: 

Nextpost_Instagram_v4.0.4.zip

 

DO NOT FORGET TO RATE 5 START TO THIS TOPIC....

Nextpost_Modules_4.1.zip

Thanks for sharing bro., what you know about this problem message after i post video file "It's not possible to post video files right now!:"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i install the script now, server credentials..  i installed the module and activate it but i dont see auto follow, auto like section..

second problem: i tried the add new account, i can use the proxy. i see this message: "Please goto instagram.com and pass checkpoint!" i am in instagram but i dont see any checkpoint. what is the problem mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I solve checkpoint problem, change account password and problem solved. So i installed modules but i dont see in panel :) what is the problem ?

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fathir said:

Amazing Bro, its safe bro?

100% bro....don't worry...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gabbarg said:

100% bro....don't worry...

Pls gabbarg, which hosting service is best for this script? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 9:26 PM, gabbarg said:

INFO: hello friends, today i am sharing nextpost 4.0.4 nulled version for free,

if you like my work and if you want to donate any amt send me via paypal 

paypal info:

info@devilbhai.com

 

 

version 4.0.4 (Patch) – May, 2018
CHANGES:
- FIX: "Minimum aspect ratio must be a floating point number."
- FIX: Stripe "Couldn't create a new plan"

UPDATE INSTRUCTION:
Following files should be updated/uploaded from version 4.0.3:

/app/controllers/InstagramController.php
/app/lib/Payments/Stripe.php

/app/config/common.config.php

 
 

 

enjoy....

visit my nextpost..... https://nextpost.co.in

VERSION: 4.0.4

DEMO LINK: https://nextpost.co.in

DOWNLOAD LINK: 

Nextpost_Instagram_v4.0.4.zip

 

DO NOT FORGET TO RATE 5 START TO THIS TOPIC....

Nextpost_Modules_4.1.zip

Sir, would u like to give me source code like your nextpost ? https://nextpost.co.in . I have download Nextpost_Instagram_v4.0.4.zip but that is different with this https://nextpost.co.in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2018 at 10:14 AM, gabbarg said:

Use proxy

how can i get a useful proxy for test ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please add account:::; 

Sorry, we couldn't add this account at the moment. Please try again some time later.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can a free hosting work with this? I tried to install it on 000webhost but it's giving me Application Error 500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, divyanshu14 said:

Can a free hosting work with this? I tried to install it on 000webhost but it's giving me Application Error 500

ok so when i removed .htaccess file the site worked and installation done, but now when i click on login or sign up it shows

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server.

i checked some things and it seems that .htaccess file is not working properly that's why it was causing issues, the author of the script says i need to enable “AllowOverride All” any idea how to do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, divyanshu14 said:

ok so when i removed .htaccess file the site worked and installation done, but now when i click on login or sign up it shows

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server.

i checked some things and it seems that .htaccess file is not working properly that's why it was causing issues, the author of the script says i need to enable “AllowOverride All” any idea how to do that?

Yes, i have a pretty good idea.

If you don't know, how to manage your website, don't make website.

Easy as 1, 2, 3.

This script is working pretty well on my VPS Ubuntu 16.04 with PHP 5.6.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2018 at 12:55 AM, gabbarg said:

 

All those who had stucked at add post, please install nextpost 4.0.3 ..

Then re-upload two file mentioned inchange log above...to upgrade to 4.0.4

Your problem may solved...

Get nextpost 4.0.3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17_m57ZuPKikPzSto2qNAQDmTeg8ALofo/view?usp=drivesdk

Hey, i just tried this but it's still not working

https://prnt.sc/jukmml

Can't select any accounts in New Post page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JimmyFellan said:

Yes, i have a pretty good idea.

If you don't know, how to manage your website, don't make website.

Easy as 1, 2, 3.

This script is working pretty well on my VPS Ubuntu 16.04 with PHP 5.6.

Is there any sort of guide that i may follow for it.. or is there any guide on how to install script on a vps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NOT WORK FOR ME
Show that error
Some of SQL files didn't not found in install folder!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2018 at 5:16 AM, ali.bulutttt said:

hi thank you very much :)

but there is a problem :(

GDYRV3.png

 


not posting :(

The same thing happens to me, could you fix the problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can not install modules.

What is the problem?

https://www.screencast.com/t/q1VY7Of3uMN

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.