IjustRock

GET RETAIL Maxer Erp System - HR, Finance, Sales, Purchase, CRM, Email Notifications

Sure, Any problem please let me know and i can properly null the script but should be fine.

If you check the code, The script makes a curl request in the installation middleware where the request wants a json response like: status => success if the license key is valid and if not valid the response would be status => error.

To bypass this you just remove the curl request and have the function return true or delete just the curl request and fake the json response like this:

$data = ['status' => 'success'];
return json_decode($data, true);

Hope that helps :)

Using ways and means, It does not matter how i got the script, What matters is that it has been shared and it saves you 200$!!

3 minutes ago, IjustRock said:

Using ways and means, It does not matter how i got the script, What matters is that it has been shared and it saves you 200$!!

Can you tell me the way?

49 minutes ago, Mahmoudaliq said:

Can you tell me the way?

So, that you can resell in $5 on your site?

3 minutes ago, IjustRock said:

@Mahmoudaliq Can you tell me your bank account details, ID number and credit card details or maybe my question is as stupid as yours?

Thank you for your kind response in answering my question, I wish you help with my news, but it does not matter, thank you

I will check it out today and null it with new download link with the sql file, then all you need to do is upload the files to your server and import the sql file.

To null this i think its just 1 simple step, I have no properly looked ad the source code but from what i can see i think the only call back is within the App\Http\Middleware\InstallationMiddleware.php file.

Just edit that file and copy and paste this code:

<?php

namespace App\Http\Middleware;

use Closure;
use Session;

class InstallerMiddleware
{
    /**
     * Handle an incoming request.
     * @param  \Illuminate\Http\Request  $request
     * @param  \Closure  $next
     * @return mixed
     */
    public function handle($request, Closure $next)
    {
        return $next($request);
    }

public function verfiyPurchaseCode()
    {
        return false;
        die; 
    }
}

You can then upload files to server, and then import this sql file:   https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/EwffGqx9/file.html

Default login details are  username:  admin  /  password: Admin123

Make sure you edit the sql file because this is the sql file and empty the tables!

• Like 1

Check your laravel.log file in /storage/logs/laravel.log  and then copy the error message or screen shot the image and upload it to an image hosting site so i can see the error.

Make sure to delete all logs and then refresh the page to see the exact error message or set these settings in your .env file.

APP_ENV=local
APP_DEBUG=true

try run this command: 

php artisan key:generate

because the error in your screen shot is related to the encryption key in the .env file!!