savas

Important message

Friends have just realized how important you are and how much time I have.

So i want to know the message that all content is being distributed both for free and for a small fee is my own checked or received directly by the developers.

I want to emphasize that all content to which you pay will be constantly updated and presented to you as soon as possible without any renewal fees.

We are all human beings and we make a mistake, so if I cancel a canor, make a good one briefly and accurately take me by direct contact and then I'll fix that ...

• Like 3

On 4/28/2018 at 3:01 PM, EKG said:

so, everything will be free?

Got plans to made a subscriptions for space ... thinking about 3 groups ...

BBF MB Lovers = 100mb / 30days

BBF GB Lovers = 100gb / 30days 

BBF TB Lovers = 100tb / 30days

Help to deside colors for groups...

Posted (edited)

Are these going to be forum groups like admin, junior members, members, trusted, donator and exclusive.

I fear if you add to many more then its going to very confusing in the forum, just my opinion.

As these are not official forum contribution based ranks and are based on payment for a totally separate service, i would make them all black so as not to confuse their status. 

Edited by MaverickWar

Posted (edited)

Or add the same colour as you do for Donators. as its a very similar concept. Personally i would condense some of these ranks now.

I would have a free account, loyal member account (achieved via accredited posts), donator account and a trusted/exclusive account (exclusive can be achieved by either contributing a certain amount of items or by becoming a regular payment member. (separate to donators which is a less frequent contribution.)

Also anyone that buys any of your other services falls into donators category.

Edited by MaverickWar