KarmenSolis

SPAM Free hosting

Hello friends.

I want to share a completely free hosting. Perfect to start up those systems that we share here,

I use wowonder in the hosting and walk without problems. It is free of advertising and does not ask for any dollar in exchange for the service.

They have to have a domain registered in their name so they can get the service, free domains like .tk are not recommended because they do not activate all the php extensions.

These are the services offered.

Cloud Hosting With cPanel

Free SSL

Free Support

Free Softaculous

Unlimited Control Panels

Unlimited Resources

Active Social Media Team

Each Server Has a Mayor

No ID or Credit Card Required

No Ads

PHP & MySQL

Free Transfer From Paid Hosting

Nothing To Ever Purchase

Unlimited Disk Space

Unlimited Websites

I leave the link to take advantage of the great service.

https://dashboard.viewen.com/aff.php?aff=837

Greetings and enjoy

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE HOSTING, THE PROCESS IS TOO MUCH. EVEN AS I'M TYPING THIS I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY REQUESTED SERVICE TO BE ACTIVATED(MORE THAN 2 HOURS AND COUNTING) WITH ALL THE QUESTIONS I ANSWERED. 

Please where did you find this hosting, they must be a joke. Was just told music streaming is not allowed. the hosting i applied for has not been activated and i'm still getting questions. 

Good day. The activation process is a bit tedious, they ask you different questions but only to give a better service. Regarding the transmission of music, is a free shared hosting service not even a basic payment will give you the service you request is why they do not activate the account yet. Even so it is a very complete service. regards

Now they are asking me for a screenshot of the domain i purchased, who does that. I've tried out a couple of free hosting sites in the past before upgrading to paid and never received the amount of questions these guys have been asking and still no activation.