xzeroent

GET NextPost 3.0.2 (CAN ANYONE NULLED THIS?)

I managed to get a full clean copy of NextPost 3.0.2 but it needs nulling. If anyone can do it, let me know. Once nulled, we can release it to the BBF community.

Thanks

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/nextpost-auto-post-schedule-manage-your-instagram-multi-accounts-php-script/19456996

Download Link: https://cloud.xzero.co.uk/index.php/s/lDQGbUZiclvixKv

Script Details:

Nextpost is an online marketing tool auto posting web application that allows you to auto post to Instagram, schedule and manage your Instagram accounts at the same time. With Nextpost, you can post and assess your posts in a single panel and save time managing multiple Instagram accounts.

Get Nextpost with Extended License for Commercial useNextpost v3.0 - Complete new UIEnvato Elite AuthorSupport teamNextpost version 3.0 is live!Super easy installationAutomalically post photos, stories and videosAuto post, schedule and manage your instagram multi accountsNextpost allows you to schedule your posts to future date to save timeReviews from our customersInstagram Auto Follow & Unfollow ModulesInstagram Auto Like & Comment ModulesInstagram Auto DM to New Followers & Repost ModulesWatch our video previewAutomalically post photos, stories and videosWith Nextpost, you don't need to worry about managing several instagram accounts and posting contentLanding Page for Commercial Use - You can create your own commercial service. You need to buy Nextpost with extended license.Nextpost MultilingualNextpost discount

Instagram was designed to help users capture events as they transpire and stay updated about their friends, family and customers. Real-time posting may be the best way to use it, but not everyone has the luxury of time to update their Instagram account in real time. The native version of the social media platform allows you to view Instagram content and communicate with your followers and the people you are following, but it doesn’t allow you to upload anything. Nextpost has additional modules Auto Follow, Auto Unfollow, Auto Like, Auto Comment etc. There are some tools that allow you to upload videos and photos, but they don’t let you schedule your content. With Nextpost, you don’t need to worry about managing several Instagram accounts and posting content.

Features:

Nextpost boasts the following features to help you save time and focus on more important matters:

• Modern, easy-to-use, mobile responsive UI
  • post Now function
  • Schedule posts
  • Multi Instagram Accounts
  • Cloud Drives (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive)
  • PayPal and Stripe Integration
  • Automatically post Photos, Videos, Stories and Albums
  • Internal User Management
  • Complete user registration and login system
  • Emoji Support
  • Statistics
  • Instagram auto post – Automatically post same content to all Instagram accounts
  • Packages Subscription
  • Secure Password Hashing
  • Repost public Instagram posts directly from post URL or embed code
  • PNG support
  • Automatic JPEG image validation
  • Automatic Image resize to match Instagram’s aspect ratios
  • Spintax support
  • Caption templates
  • Email notifications
  • Proxy support
  • Login with Facebook
  • Schedule Calendar
  • Automatic timezone and language detection
  • Multilingual ready
  • Invisible packages for internal use only
  • Advanced user and package control options
  • Drag&Drop media upload
  • Recurring payment model for the Stripe
  • Automtic image resize/crop feature (Almost for every images)

Nextpost is easy to install and has a mobile responsive design, so it will maintain its look even when viewed using mobile devices.

Auto posting and Scheduling in One Tool

Instagram has its own special features that you have to master if you want to use it drive more traffic to your site and generate more leads for your business. If your customers are on Instagram, it is even more important that you create your own Instagram account and connect with them.

There’s no need to spend all day uploading content on your Instagram account when you can use a tool that automatically posts your stories, photos, and videos on Instagram. That’s what you’ll get from Nextpost. Now, you can get the most out of every post with Nextpost’s Instagram auto post function. Just choose the time you’d like to upload your content and Nextpost will take care of the rest. It also gives you a real-time preview of your Instagram account.

Schedule Your posts

Nextpost allows you to schedule your posts at a future date to save time. You don’t even need to log-in and out of various social media platforms as you can conveniently manage multiple Instagram accounts from a single place.

Import Images from Cloud Drives

You can import images from your Dropbox and OneDrive accounts using Nextpost. This way, you don’t need to log-in on every account. Just use Nextpost and save time!

Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts Simultaneously

Nextpost allows you to post to your Instagram accounts simultaneously. As you add content to your Instagram, Nextpost automatically posts the same content to your other accounts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

i've null this script. still on progress on documenting. please wait about few hour to finish it. 

I couldn't bypass the license verification as i don't have idea on structure of their JSON, but i already made a SQL DUmp to install it manually.  i ll checking whole code and console to make sure there's no callback to their server.

However, you will need to modify few config (mostly about database configuration.)

------------------

more info, i am workin my server on nginx, few feature not work. this is due to nginx config, not caused by the scripts. if you guys run on apache, everything (as developer claimed) should run properly.

• Thanks 1

update.

workin installation is on last post

Edited by Reid Atreides
update
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wilson said:

It asking purchase code any one pls help me to install ?

please follow my alternative steps to install

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ripal Nugraha said:

accounts - add accounts

oh i see. this is a bug of this script. occured because parsing data. 

if i attempt make modification in code, everything will collide when you update the script. 

however, i'll try make a small fix for this. 

• Like 1

update.

i think that error is because you not set the script a proper permission. 

please CHMOD all folder/directory to 755 then post back here

------------

And secondly, i am not sure whether file shared here is already touched or retail version as i see a core Function is Missing. i will recheck

Edited by Reid Atreides

On 29/10/2017 at 3:28 AM, Reid Atreides said:

This Is How To Install It.

login: admin123@domain.com (you can change it later)

password: admin12345

1. Create database using PHPmyadmin or whatever your favourite way then import this SQL file (see attached File)

2. You need to make a change in file index.php (line 8):

define("ENVIRONMENT", "installation"); // [development|production|installation] change it to development or production.

define("ENVIRONMENT", "development"); // [development|production|installation]

3. Make change to ./app/config/db.config.php 

/**
 * Fill This Information 
 */
define("DB_HOST", "localhost"); 
define("DB_NAME", "db name"); 
define("DB_USER", "db user"); 
define("DB_PASS", "db password"); 
define("DB_ENCODING", "utf8"); // DB connnection charset

/**
 * Define DB tables
 */
define("TABLE_PREFIX", ""); You MUST remove this TABLE PREFIX value

4. Optional. Remove/rename install folder

5. Post Back Here if you have dificulties or need custom installer

test (2).sql

Did anyone manage to fix the add accounts and plugin modules?

I get errors when adding accounts

1 minute ago, xzeroent said:

Did anyone manage to fix the add accounts and plugin modules?

I get errors when adding accounts

still looking what might be wrong. 

Thanks Reid. The script is clean and untouched by there might be a newer version available, i'll see if i can get a newer version to compare. 

2 minutes ago, xzeroent said:

Thanks Reid. The script is clean and untouched by there might be a newer version available, i'll see if i can get a newer version to compare. 

oh. is this not the latest?

1 minute ago, Reid Atreides said:

oh. is this not the latest?

Just checked, the script version is 3.0.2 which is definitely the latest version. Just wanted to double check

will off for few hours. i ll retry and looking for some help :) 

Update.

I've found the problem, its all about crypto.

i never use this library but let see what can i do with this. 

Edited by Reid Atreides
update
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Reid Atreides said:

will off for few hours. i ll retry and looking for some help :) 

Update.

I've found the problem, its all about crypto.

i never use this library but let see what can i do with this. 

The lastest version is 3.0.3.

By the way, I installed modules to your script but didn't work.

Can you fix it?

20 hours ago, Nông Chí Hiếu said:

The lastest version is 3.0.3.

By the way, I installed modules to your script but didn't work.

Can you fix it?

i am sure this will fixed. just give us some time. this all about crypto key (usually when installing the script). i just currently not in freetime to workin anything.

new tutorial is here

Edited by Reid Atreides
update
  • Like 1

I ve done on installing this. and confirmed that add account will work correctly.

However, i can't verify this script is latest release.

Steps.

• Fresh install. please remove all previously files and folder and clean database. 
  • Give proper permission for all files and folders (CHMOD 755 should suffice)
  • locate and open following file with your text editor
    "(your_root_domain)/install/install.php"
  • Find this line:
    $validation = @file_get_contents($validation_url);

• then change with
    $validation = '{"result":1,"f":"562cb93460aef357c5c6d821a4e1abc8","c":"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"}';

• Now open your web.
  • POST BACK HERE. Its important for the other

This is for testing purpose. if you like the app, please be a good guy and buy from developer

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, Ripal Nugraha said:

Thanks ^_^

please post back here if there s error

14 часов назад, Reid Atreides сказал:

I ve done on installing this. and confirmed that add account will work correctly.

Steps.

• Fresh install. please remove all previously files and folder and clean database. 
  • Find this line:

• then change with

$validation = '{"result":1,"f":"562cb93460aef357c5c6d821a4e1abc8","c":"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"}';

• Now open your web.

This is for testing purpose. if you like the app, please be a good guy and buy from developer

it's way to install 3.0.2 version or 3.0.3? 

12 hours ago, Alexandr Dominetsky said:

it's way to install 3.0.2 version or 3.0.3? 

all version untill today.

hope they not change their encryption in next release :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, xzeroent said:

Nextcloud bro

nice. i'll using it too for my private files.

5 hours ago, butrew said:

Alguém tem varejo ou nulled 3.0.3? Eu posso trocar por todos os módulos e um módulo personalizado extra.

Hi friend could you make the modules available? and version 3.0.3 if anyone has.

On 02/11/2017 at 7:26 AM, Reid Atreides said:

Steps.

• Find this line:

• then change with

• Now open your web.

It works.

Could you explain how to do this?

How'd you generate validation key?

Thanks.

• Thanks 1
  • Geek 1
  • Angry 1

12 hours ago, ozanxyz said:

Here is Auto Like & Comment Modules  https://ufile.io/tb97b (30 days valid link. Feel free to make mirrors)

Anyone have  Auto Follow & Unfollow Modules ?

Looking for, Auto Follow & Unfollow to try...

On 11/6/2017 at 10:09 AM, ozanxyz said:

It works.

Could you explain how to do this?

How'd you generate validation key?

Thanks.

Key are generated by the script it self.

i just bypass license verification :) 

On 11/2/2017 at 7:56 AM, Reid Atreides said:

Steps.

• Find this line:

• then change with

• Now open your web.

its work corectly

thanks a lot

11 hours ago, rosa said:

Im gettin error while uploading modules? is there anyway to fix this?

First create an  empty folder in inc/plugins that named "auto-follow" "auto-unfollow" "auto-like" "auto-comment" "auto-repost" "welcomedm" than install modules as regular. This will be fixed the uploading issue.

• Like 1

On 13/11/2017 at 3:37 AM, ozanxyz said:

Thanks for sharing.

Do you have version 2.0 for Auto Follow & Unfollow Modules?

There are new features like Activity Log, Don't unfollow my followers etc.

Here is the source code of the decoded installer script:

<?php 
// Data Source Name
$dsn = 'mysql:host=' 
     . Input::post("db_host") 
     . ';dbname=' . Input::post("db_name")
     . ';charset=utf8';
$options = array(PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE => PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION);

try {
    $connection = new PDO($dsn, Input::post("db_username"), Input::post("db_password"), $options);
} catch (\Exception $e) {
    jsonecho("Couldn't connect to the database!", 107);
}

$dbconfig_file_path = "../app/config/db.config.php";
$config_file_path = "../app/config/config.php";
$sql_file_path = "app/inc/db.sql";
$index_file_path = "../index.php";
$upgrade_sqls = array(
    "1.0" => "app/inc/upgrade-1.0.sql",
    "2.0" => "app/inc/upgrade-2.0.sql",
);

$SQL = "";
if (Input::post("upgrade")) {
    foreach ($upgrade_sqls as $version => $file) {
        if ($version >= Input::post("upgrade")) {
            if (!is_file($file)) {
                jsonecho("Some of SQL files didn't not found in install folder!", 108);
            } 

$SQL .= file_get_contents($file);
        }
    }
} else {
    if (!is_file($sql_file_path)) {
        jsonecho("Some of SQL files didn't not found in install folder!", 109);
    }

$SQL .= file_get_contents($sql_file_path);
}

require_once $dbconfig_file_path;
if (DB_HOST != "NP_DB_HOST") {
    jsonecho("Something went wrong! It seems that application is already installed!", 110);
}

$tzlist = getTimezones();
$timezone = Input::post("user_timezone");
if (!isset($tzlist[$timezone])) {
    $timezone = "UTC";
}

# Install DB
$SQL = str_replace(
    array(
        "TABLE_ACCOUNTS",
        "TABLE_CAPTIONS",
        "TABLE_FILES",
        "TABLE_GENERAL_DATA",
        "TABLE_ORDERS",
        "TABLE_PACKAGES",
        "TABLE_PLUGINS",
        "TABLE_POSTS",
        "TABLE_PROXIES",
        "TABLE_USERS",

"'ADMIN_EMAIL'",
        "'ADMIN_PASSWORD'",
        "'ADMIN_FIRSTNAME'",
        "'ADMIN_LASTNAME'",
        "ADMIN_TIMEZONE",
        "'ADMIN_DATE'",
    ), 
    array(
        Input::post("db_table_prefix") . TABLE_ACCOUNTS,
        Input::post("db_table_prefix") . TABLE_CAPTIONS,
        Input::post("db_table_prefix") . TABLE_FILES,
        Input::post("db_table_prefix") . TABLE_GENERAL_DATA,
        Input::post("db_table_prefix") . TABLE_ORDERS,
        Input::post("db_table_prefix") . TABLE_PACKAGES,
        Input::post("db_table_prefix") . TABLE_PLUGINS,
        Input::post("db_table_prefix") . TABLE_POSTS,
        Input::post("db_table_prefix") . TABLE_PROXIES,
        Input::post("db_table_prefix") . TABLE_USERS,

":ADMIN_EMAIL",
        ":ADMIN_PASSWORD",
        ":ADMIN_FIRSTNAME",
        ":ADMIN_LASTNAME", 
        $timezone,
        ":ADMIN_DATE"
    ), 
    $SQL
);
$smtp = $connection->prepare($SQL);

$smtp->execute();
} else {
    $smtp->execute(array(
        ":ADMIN_EMAIL" => Input::post("user_email"),
        ":ADMIN_PASSWORD" => password_hash(Input::post("user_password"), PASSWORD_DEFAULT),
        ":ADMIN_FIRSTNAME" => Input::post("user_firstname"),
        ":ADMIN_LASTNAME" => Input::post("user_lastname"),
        ":ADMIN_DATE" => date("Y-m-d H:i:s")
    ));
}

# Update DB Configuration file
$dbconfig = file_get_contents($dbconfig_file_path);
$dbconfig = str_replace(
    array(
        "NP_DB_HOST",
        "NP_DB_NAME",
        "NP_DB_USER",
        "NP_DB_PASS",
        "NP_TABLE_PREFIX",
    ),
    array(
        Input::post("db_host"),
        Input::post("db_name"),
        Input::post("db_username"),
        Input::post("db_password"),
        Input::post("db_table_prefix"),
    ),
    $dbconfig
);
file_put_contents($dbconfig_file_path, $dbconfig);

# Update main configuation file
    $crypto_key = Input::post("crypto_key");
} else {
    $key = Defuse\Crypto\Key::createNewRandomKey();
    $crypto_key = $key->saveToAsciiSafeString();
}

$config = file_get_contents($config_file_path);
$config = str_replace(array("NP_CRYPTO_KEY", "NP_RANDOM_SALT"), 
                      array($crypto_key, generate_token(16)), 
                      $config);
file_put_contents($config_file_path, $config);

# Update index
$index = file_get_contents($index_file_path);
$index = preg_replace('/installation/', 'production', $index, 1);
file_put_contents($index_file_path, $index); 

# Save license key,
# This is super important
# Don't delete or edit this file
# It's a proof that you have a valid license to use the app.
@file_put_contents(ROOTPATH."/app/inc/license", $license_key);
@unlink(__FILE__);

Replace /install/install.php with the following NULLED code:

<?php 
require_once 'init.php';

if (Input::post("action") != "install") {
    jsonecho("Invalid action", 101);
}

$required_fields = [
    "key",
    "db_host", "db_name", "db_username"
];

$required_fields[] = "crypto_key";
} else {
    $required_fields[] = "user_firstname";
    $required_fields[] = "user_email";
    $required_fields[] = "user_password";
    $required_fields[] = "user_timezone";
}

foreach ($required_fields as $f) {
    if (!Input::post($f)) {
        jsonecho("Missing data: ".$f, 102);
    }
}

$submitable = true;
if (!Input::post("upgrade")) {
    if (!filter_var(Input::post("user_email"), FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL)) {
        jsonecho("Email is not valid!", 103);
    }

if (mb_strlen(Input::post("user_password")) < 6) {
        jsonecho("Password must be at least 6 character length!", 103);
    }
}

// Data Source Name
     . ';charset=utf8';

try {
    $connection = new PDO($dsn, Input::post("db_username"), Input::post("db_password"), $options);
}

$upgrade_sqls = array(
);

$SQL = "";
            if (!is_file($file)) {
            } 

}
    }
} else {
    }

}

jsonecho("Something went wrong! It seems that application is already installed!", 110);
}

$timezone = "UTC";
}

# Install DB
$SQL = str_replace(
    array(
        "TABLE_ACCOUNTS",
        "TABLE_CAPTIONS",
        "TABLE_FILES",
        "TABLE_GENERAL_DATA",
        "TABLE_ORDERS",
        "TABLE_PACKAGES",
        "TABLE_PLUGINS",
        "TABLE_POSTS",
        "TABLE_PROXIES",
        "TABLE_USERS",

"'ADMIN_EMAIL'",
        "'ADMIN_PASSWORD'",
        "'ADMIN_FIRSTNAME'",
        "'ADMIN_LASTNAME'",
        "ADMIN_TIMEZONE",
        "'ADMIN_DATE'",
    ), 
    array(

$timezone,
    ), 
    $SQL
);

$smtp->execute();
} else {
    $smtp->execute(array(
        ":ADMIN_PASSWORD" => password_hash(Input::post("user_password"), PASSWORD_DEFAULT),
    ));
}

$dbconfig = str_replace(
    array(
        "NP_DB_HOST",
        "NP_DB_NAME",
        "NP_DB_USER",
        "NP_DB_PASS",
        "NP_TABLE_PREFIX",
    ),
    array(
    ),
    $dbconfig
);

} else {
}

$config);

# Update index

# Save license key,

jsonecho(Input::post("upgrade") ? "Application upgraded successfully!" : "Application installed successfully!", 1);

I did not test the above code above myself, but it should work. Let me know if it doesn't work.

On 1/11/2017 at 10:26 PM, Reid Atreides said:

Steps.

• Find this line:

• then change with

• Now open your web.

not working :(

On 20/11/2017 at 10:26 AM, brass9 said:

Replace /install/install.php with the following NULLED code:

<?php 
require_once 'init.php';

if (Input::post("action") != "install") {
    jsonecho("Invalid action", 101);
}

$required_fields = [
    "key",
    "db_host", "db_name", "db_username"
];

$required_fields[] = "crypto_key";
} else {
    $required_fields[] = "user_firstname";
    $required_fields[] = "user_email";
    $required_fields[] = "user_password";
    $required_fields[] = "user_timezone";
}

foreach ($required_fields as $f) {
    if (!Input::post($f)) {
        jsonecho("Missing data: ".$f, 102);
    }
}

$submitable = true;
if (!Input::post("upgrade")) {
    if (!filter_var(Input::post("user_email"), FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL)) {
        jsonecho("Email is not valid!", 103);
    }

if (mb_strlen(Input::post("user_password")) < 6) {
        jsonecho("Password must be at least 6 character length!", 103);
    }
}

// Data Source Name
     . ';charset=utf8';

try {
}

$upgrade_sqls = array(
);

$SQL = "";
            if (!is_file($file)) {
            } 

}
    }
} else {
    }

}

}

$timezone = "UTC";
}

# Install DB
$SQL = str_replace(
    array(
        "TABLE_ACCOUNTS",
        "TABLE_CAPTIONS",
        "TABLE_FILES",
        "TABLE_GENERAL_DATA",
        "TABLE_ORDERS",
        "TABLE_PACKAGES",
        "TABLE_PLUGINS",
        "TABLE_POSTS",
        "TABLE_PROXIES",
        "TABLE_USERS",

"'ADMIN_EMAIL'",
        "'ADMIN_PASSWORD'",
        "'ADMIN_FIRSTNAME'",
        "'ADMIN_LASTNAME'",
        "ADMIN_TIMEZONE",
        "'ADMIN_DATE'",
    ), 
    array(

$timezone,
    ), 
    $SQL
);

$smtp->execute();
} else {
    $smtp->execute(array(
    ));
}

$dbconfig = str_replace(
    array(
        "NP_DB_HOST",
        "NP_DB_NAME",
        "NP_DB_USER",
        "NP_DB_PASS",
        "NP_TABLE_PREFIX",
    ),
    array(
    ),
    $dbconfig
);

} else {
}

$config);

# Update index

# Save license key,

jsonecho(Input::post("upgrade") ? "Application upgraded successfully!" : "Application installed successfully!", 1);

I did not test the above code above myself, but it should work. Let me know if it doesn't work.

:( no working for me

On 1/11/2017 at 10:26 PM, Reid Atreides said:

Steps.

• Find this line:

• then change with

• Now open your web.

no working for me :(