Alone

(Nulled) SocialKit v2.5.0.2 The Ultimate Social Networking Platform

SocialKit - The Ultimate Social Networking Platform v2.5.0.2 (Nulled)

socialkit.jpg.954b743812bba64e8fe0a2aa6c9a4776.jpg

Social Networking Platform that consists of various features including Live Chat, Pages, Groups, Messages, Stories, Comments, Likes, Shares, Notifications, #Hashtags, @Mentions, etc. It allows users to socialize with each other, share with their favorite community, connect with their favorite brands, artists, celebrities, and much more.
SocialKit is the fastest, most secured and regularly updated Social Networking Platform

Download

https://mega.nz/#!9JIg1awb!i7Y9eVHzZQ8jE8w6Jtzm03fsnEAIqRF6UskfqNaQpGc 

Edited by Alone
  • Like 1

Both are very good for me are the best social networking. Just the SocialKit has no camera and microphone but it is very good!

On 9/28/2017 at 10:37 PM, Miguel Macias said:

is this script better than wowonder?

this small script like Sngine, if u want bigger community used WoWonder or Social Engine NOT Sngine

Thanks for sharing, it really is perfect but it has a pretty bad bug .. unfortunately I do some post, it is sent and registered in the database and it appears soon, but if f5 is already gone, neither in profile ... What What happens?

Hello all! I arrived today by searching for this system. I downloaded socialkit 2.5.0.2 that didnt have mention about being nulled so it maybe the reason of my problem:

In installation page after fill all field and click install show a message about wrong Website URL (dont remember the message). So i just changed the file index.php (folder install) and i completed the installation.

But another problem. I thought website URL was an information to link after but the instalation finish and open the url i put in that field.

My question is: what is the other place to put the same url website of installation page in order to have socialkit working?

1 minute ago, eumesmo said:

Hello all! I arrived today by searching for this system. I downloaded socialkit 2.5.0.2 that didnt have mention about being nulled so it maybe the reason of my problem:

In installation page after fill all field and click install show a message about wrong Website URL (dont remember the message). So i just changed the file index.php (folder install) and i completed the installation.

But another problem. I thought website URL was an information to link after but the instalation finish and open the url i put in that field.

My question is: what is the other place to put the same url website of installation page in order to have socialkit working?

let me explain better: i used from this file here the file index.php that i imagined was the nulled thing so i put this in the place of the file index.php from the socialkit i have downloaded in other site on internet.

13 minutes ago, eumesmo said:

let me explain better: i used from this file here the file index.php that i imagined was the nulled thing so i put this in the place of the file index.php from the socialkit i have downloaded in other site on internet.

I discovered on youtube that i need put the url of the same site is the installation page but it is not working. i am using Amazon EC2 ubuntu 16.04 and i didnt pointed an domain to my site so i am using public ipv4 in installation so the installation page is 000.000.000.00/install. In this case i used on website url field the url http://000.000.000.00 but after finish go to this page but the page is blank(all white)