Wowonder Customisation

WoWonder Customisation

Good day i am looking for someone to to help with Wowonder app’s. PM me

Hi Some one help me in wowonder timeline app,iam using Wowonder Version:2.1.1 By @CRIMSON501 Working fine Btw i am trying the android Timeline_V2.3.1 and using DoughouzChecker{CrakedByTopHacker}.exe i got some trouble in the app pls take a look at my screenshots and my admin panel says All apps verified i dont know what im missing thanks in advance

I can do any type of customization in Wowonder web… PM me

@ghost_hacker or anyone on this thread… I found some serious problems with likes and reactions in WOWONDER comments … I tried creating some new javascript functions and editing functions.php requests.php but got into problems… If anyone is intrested just mention me… i will describe what the problem is , what i tried and what might be fixed ( dont take it as paid customization for me . Its for all users using Wowonder)

Need help guys… when sharing Video from playtube thumbnail is not showing on my wowondersite. but youtube videos when share thumbnail is showing… what seems to be the problem? thanks in advance!

What are you trying to do… Please explain…

After Wowonder update , tophacker tool doesn’t work anymore .

Yeah the issue is with wowonder… you might have noticed that we cant see who reacted in our comment… and each comment and post are assigned a post_id and reactions for comments are well maintained in db. I tried creating a javascript function modified requests.php and function_two.php to enable seeing who reacted in comments but failed :frowning:

Need help guys… when sharing Video from playtube thumbnail is not showing on my wowondersite. but youtube videos when share thumbnail is showing… what seems to be the problem? thanks in advance!

That is a bug and will be fixed by Deen when its updated.

Help… what to do? it just keeps on reloading when deleting a comment…
I have tried to install a fresh install and new database…still problem occurs…

I tried on other wowonder site problem does not exist
any help is much appreciated… thanks! @savas

Pls give me link of your web. I can see and than help you @s0zque

@ghost_hacker i will message my link… thanks

Anyone help me about reaction icon.
How to add more or edit the icon?
Which file I need to edit?
tempsnip