PixelPhoto Backdoor

pixelphoto

Does pixelphoto has a backdoor?
Because I have a problem with it, my site doesn’t show anything.

I think it does

What happens when you visit your site a back door would not stop your site from showing a backdoor would simply allow the script owner access to your server or send him I for atio. Regarding your server address. I have had issues with pixel photo, quickdate, wowonder not working on servers running mariadb 10 are you currently using MySQL what is are you on. More Info on server setup is required to assist with your issue

Send your website’s link

I use localhost

so we can’t help u if u’re usin localhost. Maybe u can use free host like hostinger? We’ll se every backdoor in ur script then :slight_smile:

OK , I will try

my site : http://maem.epizy.com

okay. First thing i can see is error with exposing site. I saw homepage, and after clickin on “sign up”, I can see only blank page, and after reloading page, back to homepage, it’s still blank page. I’ve removed cache and cookies, still. Can u give me a link to YOUR version of script? I’ll check this on my host.

What’s you need? You mean version pixelphoto, if that is 1.1.2

Don’t care about version if i don’t know source. Is this from here? PixelPhoto - The Ultimate Image Sharing & Photo Social Network Platform v1.1.2

Yes, bro

Let me see if i can find the backdoor.

Well as I think there is no backdoor. The problem is with your hosting or you need to setup crons.
Also there is no way to shutdown or destroy something remotely when you host it locally.

Also there is no way to shutdown or destroy something remotely when you host it locally.

OK, Thank you

In Shared Host display blank page. I’m using Google Cloud + Vesta CP and all working fine. With latest version.

OK, bro