NextPost TEAM BUY 💪 **(Limited time "FREE" access)**

Clic on the image for details

We have the most complete Nextpost pack and we always keep adding new materials!

Current Realese

Should be everything that it’s not in “Next Releases” list.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot-96 — imgbb.com
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot-94 — imgbb.com
Screenshot-93 — imgbb.com
Screenshot-92 — imgbb.com

Next Releases

Most of the recently released plugins are already available for all members!

What if I found a mod/module missing in the list? PM that to me and it will be added to the list!

EXCLUSIVE BONUS
When we get 20 members we will release - Nextpost module: FB Share
An exclusive module only accessible to a restricted number of people. Not obtainable anymore elsewhere. This will be an exclusive release to our Team Buy!

Free Releases for all BBF

Will be added very soon!

Notes

All the contents have been personally collected over the past 8 months
Since the nature of the Team Buy paypal is not accepted. Don’t ask for it please. Sorry!

Only Bitcoin accepted

For a limited time you can join us for “free”! No BS!
How? Blockchain.com/getcrypto is giving away 50$ worth of Stellar, one of the many cryptocurrency, as a marketing move to gather more user. Sound like a bulls**t, I know, but they are actually doing it. You just need to head over to their site, sign up and complete the verification process (just a photo with your id), will take 3/5 days for verification but you will actually recive the Stellar coin. Got mine today.

You can use that to join us in our journey and make this Team bigger and more complete!

This sound totally BS, but you can do your own research. Suggested even to who is already in our team!
Don’t miss this chance.

(This is not a referral link, we do not earn anything)

11 Likes

This is not the first time a buying group has been generated. I hope you really succeed in tempting us and generating a large, responsible buying community!

It is normal to sell packs promising updates and then disappear.

3 Likes

That’'s why this is a TEAM buy, we must work together, nextpost is a great platform that will stay around for a long time and we want to do they same! This aim to be a community project not for profit but for realeses and updates!
Thanks for the support @Exp! Appreciated! :muscle:

3 Likes

it sounds the same to the user 3pacs promising update forever and then disappear

2 Likes

:thinking:

We are all fed up by fake promises, we all want the same thing, we can have them as a group, it’s time for a long lasting project.
And no, i have nothing to do with pacs.

4 Likes

Super! I am with you, economically and reliably!

4 Likes

Thanks Moka for already being part of the Team! :muscle:

2 Likes

Love to read this, please send me a pm with the details!!

3 Likes

PM sent! New materials will be addedd in a couple of days as we will add free stuff for all BBF members :heart:

2 Likes

Kindly reply my message.

3 Likes

Hey Max! Please check your inbox, i replied your message 3 days ago. Hope to see you with us in this journey!

1 Like

1 new item added
1 item Updated
2 new coming extremely soon!

2 Likes

Hi, can you pm me?

2 Likes

Whats new?

2 Likes

PM sent

Check PM :grin:

2 Likes