Kontackt Desktop Application v1.18/Mobile + Node(DOWNLOADABLE)

I Hope To Get Some Likes For This :smiley:
file will be direct download from my server so download times may vary
Desktop Can Be Downloaded By Clicking This Url

> Here

Mobile

> Here

and the node

> here!

2 Likes

omg thank you bro thank you you superrrr man :smiley:

1 Like

Please let me know if you have any problems or would like hosting :smiley:

1 Like

will you release the new update
please publish we love you you are perfect <3

this is newest update you must use node.js to enable video and voice calling and tweak your php.ini

1 Like

in a short time I’ll hang out where I write I love you new update will you publish it in the future please

when new updates come out i will do what i can to have them working and ready as well as free vps shared hosting

1 Like

said you are waiting for the perfect 15 April will be updated thank you bro <3

if the update is this April i will do what i can to upload the new mobile and or desktop(or both) node probably wont be getting any updates for a bit i figure

1 Like

thank you

i have many more scripts available for download please feel free to ask anytime! or if you need a vps hosting server set up for you with ssh access let me know :smiley:

1 Like

Also Please Check This Out If You Have A Wowonder Database
https://migrate.kontackt.org/

1 Like

my friend I installed the system is running smoothly, but I did not do it from the admin panel offline maintenance can not fix the admin panel does not get from where I will do online

Screenshout: http://prntscr.com/n6b34a

how can i make this place online ?

Hey! First Thanks For Shareing I have one problem, the Script is installed successfully but the css files not loaded! Any idea whats the problem

1 Like

i believe it may be your hosting. May you please explain as to your hosting company used as well how did you preform install
1)via db upload/file tweak
2)direct url install

thanks

1 Like

this is a issue probably with your hosting provider the script is to be run on a vps shared hosting is possable but very limited u also have to follow the install file located in each script zip but with this being said this is a first time issue so please let me know

1. your hosting provider
    2)your choice of install a)via db upload/file tweak b)basic url install
1 Like

please dm me if any issues as we can resolve issues faster but if its a file issue we shall do it hear as to be able to help the community

1 Like

@circlepro my friend I installed the system is running smoothly, but I did not do it from the admin panel offline maintenance can not fix the admin panel does not get from where I will do online

Screenshout: http://prntscr.com/n6b34a

how can i make this place online ?

I’ve mistakenly taken care of the admin panel how do I fix the admin panel

im unsure as i am not getting much from your screen shot and i dont have any of your server logs to see the issue …may we talk in dm so i can help you @enesvtn ?

1 Like

when putting site in offline mode it does not trigger a db value of any sort it rewrites the codding so you ether have to go into /inc/_config.php and edit line Containing site_offline or just recopy inc folder over original and edit the /inc/fconf.php with your db info

1 Like