Information needed

Has anyone here ever heard of hunnyhive.com it was a adult orinetated site a cross between Facebook and Instagram it allowed people to create profiles add friends but further more allowed members to buy credits and then allow other members to use those credits to buy private photo albums does anyone know of anything similar to this. Pixelphoto, wowonder, and quick date offers certain aspects but it’s the private gallery part I need of anyone knows of anything I would be interested I’ll pay for it and share if it exists if not is ther any coders out there who was to get together to modify the source code of quick date…

yes i can modify.
Please share your requirements and budget in private msg

Well - you are still asking for bribe and money ??
If you think its freelancing , Hell No. on a nulled / pirated forum you can share thungs for free and help other for free.

Please Note : this is not freelancer if by mistake you are here please bookmark https://freelancer.com and find work/projects thr.

if someone need help.
I m helping him

2 Likes

I appreciate it -/:

I had a WordPress dating theme with plugins, that will deliver exactly what you are looking for!! However, your description is not very accurate > allowed members to buy credits and then allow other members to use those credits to buy private photo albums.

If x members bought credits, how in the hell other members can use those credits!!! ;))