DeepSound - The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing Platform

DEMO

(https://deepsoundscript.com/)

DOWNLOAD

(DeepSound - The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing Platform by DoughouzForest)

Publish the nulled version here. Nowhere!(

3 Likes

need too @savas

1 Like

Yeah, I’d like it too! I don’t mind if its nulled or not.

1 Like

Yes we need it

1 Like

deepSound has update 1.0.5, please share bro.

2 Likes

I have deep sound v1.0.5 contact me at mwanikiaddre@gmail.com

1 Like

I will leave this here and I will leave slowly, all my scripts are null and not null, in case anyone wants them.
Wowonder Pretty deepsound playtube download here.

1 Like

Thanks for the share, but we need DeepSound v1.2! Surprising that it isn’t leaked yet. The other versions only took 1-2 days. This has been over a week now.

1 Like

Almost 1 month now and v1.2 is still not leaked. If it ever gets leaked, v1.3 will most probably take months, if ever, as well. It seems owners of the product are keeping it for themselves, and I’ve seen on other sites people trying to sell v1.2 nulled for $50.

If anyone’s interested in group-buying with Codecanyon, I’ll pay 60% ($35.40) and the other group-buy individual 40% ($23.60), and we will share the latest version perpetually. Message me!