- Added a new, simpler installer.
- Added 5 new templates.
- Elements and images can now be resized via resize handle.
- Element background (image or color) can now be removed.
- Updated “New Project” page design.
- Updated subscription page design.
- Billing plans now accept floats as amount (for example 5.99)
- Templates will now be ordered by creation/update date.
- Code editor dialog is now draggable.
- Amazon S3 storage method endpoint can now be changed via settings page.
- Menu for custom pages can now be created via menu manager.
- External link added via menu manager will now open in new browser page.
- Menu manager “route” type items now support query parameters.
- Google “mobile friendly” tests should now fully pass.
- Settings page will now validate most newly entered settings.
- Google analytics .p12 file can now be uploaded from settings page.
- Index page will now always be selected by default when opening new project.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented pages from being renamed.
- Fixed an issue where paypal plans would not be synced sometimes when switching between sandbox and live mode.
- Template categories should now be removable in “Admin -> Settings -> Builder” page.
- Properly redirect user to project dashboard after successful subscription.
- Fixed an issue with some words not being translatable.
- Validation messages will now be translated when locale is not set to english.
- Undo/Redo functionality should now work properly with style changes (background, color, shadow etc.)
- Currencies with longer symbols will no longer overlap subscription plan name.
- User subscriptions in admin area will now be searchable.
- It should not be possible to set homepage to blank page anymore from settings.
- Sitename entered in “admin > appearance > general” page will now affect emails.
- Properly resize wide logos in navbar on mobile.
- Fixed an issue where user permissions could not be updated from admin area sometimes.
- Menu item reordering via drag and drop should now work properly in menu manager.
- “Add item” panel in menu manager should now work safari.
Architect is the most powerful and easy to use site and html builder not only on codecanyon, but probably on the internet as well. It has all the features you would except from a site builder, while also offering exclusive ones like themes & templates, closely integrated code editors, the best visual css and image editor around and much more.
You can see a demo of admin area by logging in with username: email@example.com and password: admin , note that destructive actions like deleting and editing are disabled on demo site.
It’s recommend to register for a new account on demo site if you want to test the builder, because default admin account is shared between multiple users.
- Easy Installation – Install Architect easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation.
Easily create plans and require users to subscribe to access functionality of a plan. Supports paypal and stripe.* Appearence Editor – Powerful appearance editor will allow you to easily change the look of BeMusic without any coding knowledge.
- Text Editor- Double click on any text content to open a text editor where you can modify the text contents and apply and remove various styles to highlighted text.
- Advanced Drag & Drop – no more trying to drag predefined elements by small handles, click element wherever you want and drag it wherever you want.
- Documentation – In depth documentation included with architect will explain everything the builder is capable of as well as advanced stuff like adding your own custom elements.
- Context Menu – Right click on any element to bring out the context menu with a variety of general options like moving elements up and down with more precision when drag and drop allows and options for that specific element like adding rows and columns to a table.
- Translatable – Architect is fully translation ready. You can translate it easily from admin area so there is no need to mess with config files or 3rd party applications.
- Interface that makes sense – annoyed by all the modals, panels and buttons you need to wade through just to change a font size on other builder? you’re in luck, we’ve designed architect so all the most used functionality is visible along with your current project and accessible without having to open a single modal.
- Live CSS Editor – easily, visually and in real-time edit most of elements properties like padding, margin, border, shadows, backgrounds, text styles and more. Or enter css by hand via integrated css editor for maximum control of your project.
- Publish or Export your project – Download your whole project, publish it to a remote server with a single click or simply give users a share link to render page on architect itself, moving to production has never been this easy.
- Themes & Templates – no need to build everything from scratch use one of the pre-built templates to give your project structure and change it’s design with one of included themes.
- Flexible Elements System – – use one of over 40 elements included with architect (and more to come in free future updates) or easily create your own custom elements for ultimate reusability.
- Preview – – easily preview how your project will look for users with a single click, no page reloads, no extra bars or wait time.
- Undo Manager – – made a mistake or want to step back to a previous iteration? No problem, use the integrated undo manager to undo and redo action in architect.
- User System – – Users can register to architect and create their own unlimited amount of projects, themes, templates and upload/edit images.
- PHP >= 5.6.4
- MCrypt PHP Extension (Optional, but recommended)
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL Database