We like to keep it simple at BestBlackForum, but there are a few things that you should keep in mind to make your stay enjoyable.
These guidelines are here to protect those who post, just as much as they are designed to assist those who moderate. By posting here at BestBlackForum, you agree to abide by these guidelines and waive any right to continued membership should we deem it necessary to terminate said membership.
- One account per household. You may not use another user's account either, regardless of your relationship with them. Both accounts are subject to banning. Contact an Administrator for details on creating accounts for family/spouses.
- Vulgar, offensive, or otherwise obscene names will be changed. Repeated violations will result in an account ban.
- Please avoid nude or otherwise lascivious avatars for your profile and/or signature. These will be removed, and a warning will be issued. Repeated violations will result in an account ban.
- This is an English-speaking forum. If you can't be bothered to at least use a translator, we can't be bothered to do so either. Your post will be deleted.
- Familiarize yourself with the board. Posting in the correct forums will provide you with more timely replies. Please take a moment to search for a solution to your problem before posting a support topic.
- Please use descriptive topic titles. Topics like "Help!", "Look", or "Error" are not acceptable and will be removed.
- Think before you post. If you're giving criticism, try to be as constructive as possible and be respectful. Flaming will not be tolerated.
- Please avoid controversial subjects. Political, racial, and sexual subjects are better left to other communities. We are a webmaster community, after all.
- You may only bump your topic once every one (1) days, from the date of the last post. Bumping is not permitted anywhere else on this site.
- Please avoid replying to "dead" topics unless you have something truly constructive to add (typically topics older than 1-2 weeks are considered dead).
- If a topic is locked by a Staff member, leave it. Do not create a duplicate topic.
- Responding to any content with "thanks", "good", "cool" or anything of the sort is considered spam. This includes one-word responses or "welcome" posts in intro topics. Staff will take appropriate action! If you feel the need to express gratitude, use the reputation system, the review system, or thank them via PM.
- When posting a lengthy amount of code, don't just wrap it in Code tags, wrap the code and the Code tags in Spoiler tags. This prevents having to scroll endlessly to move past the code when viewing a topic.
- Copy / pasting the same message in topics or creating several pointless spam topics in an effort to fraudulently increase your post count or for any other reason is prohibited.
- BBF Juniors can download 1 file/day 64 kb / second
- BBF Members can download 5 files/day 100 kb / second
- Do NOT send unsolicited support requests to other users or Staff. This includes content that is sexual in nature, solicitation of funds, distribution or request of Donator content, unsolicited advertising of your site or services, as well as support, product, or service requests. Failure to comply may result in PM and/or account suspensions. This includes asking for support via Discord outside of the intended #support channel.
- Please do not engage in the trading or exchange of reputation points.
- Ripped themes are permitted here. Do not respond to download threads attacking the OP, or ranting about rips. You're using a free service.
- Any content that involves vulnerabilities, compromises their account, or exposes end-users to potentially malicious code is not permitted here.
- You may not share donator content with ANY other rank than donator. You may not distribute, mirror, or otherwise give away subscription content without the express permission of a BestBlackForum Administrator.
- Status updates are not to be used for requesting support, complaining about other users or Staff, or for advertisements of your site, services, or needs.
- You may advertise your website in your signature, but it must not be of a similar nature to BestBlackForume or a third-party hosting provider and it cannot contain pornography or other lewd materials. If you become inactive at BestBlackForum, your signature may be removed. You may not advertise for Staff positions in your signature. If you are banned at BestBlackForum, your signature will be removed. We will also remove signatures that are nasty and/or not in the spirit of our community guidelines (and you may have action taken against you for that). One site link per signature please.
- Pictures are permitted within signatures but keep in mind that large images, or images that cause forum lag will be removed. We don't want your signature to hinder the browsing experience of others. Obviously, pictures must comply with our community guidelines. Please refrain from using excessive multi-colored text, flash graphics, or otherwise obnoxious graphics in your signatures. These are annoying and distracting. In addition, please refrain from using excessive special characters and emoticons in your signatures. Again, these are very distracting. Finally, do not increase the text size to make your forum signature "stand out". The standard text size is absolutely fine. Let's keep the text in signatures somewhat uniform, as crazy varieties just make the forum look sloppy and distracting.
- Recommended image size is 200px or less.
Have a good time, act maturely, be friendly, make friends, and discover! That's what this community is all about. Please avoid drama, we dislike it too when things go wrong, but there's a report button. Do not "call out" other users - just report their post!